Wednesday, May 28, 2008

VROOM VROOM!!!

With the end of my lease on my Honda CRV approaching (and the rising gas prices) I decided it was time to start car shopping. Anyone that knows me knows that this is one of my favorite past times. This is why I'm leasing...I trade cars in constantly. Although, I do love my CRV. I am just getting tired of how much it's costing me to fill up the gas tank and how short of a time a full tank will last me. So...Gary and I went over to the Honda dealership today to "look". I am very proud of myself...I didn't get anything, yet. I'm looking at a new Honda Civic. I was thinking about the Hybrid but it doesn't make sense. I've been told (by numerous people including the sales guy) that I would have to keep the car 10 to 12 years (yeah right) and put at least 200k miles on it to make it worth it. That's not me so I decided against it pretty quick. I test drove a Civic and I really like it. I'm not thrilled about getting rid of my SUV but I think it's the smart decision right now. I won't be doing anything else until at least next week. Gotta take my CRV over to be "inspected". It'll be interesting to see what they say it's worth...I know the bluebook so I'm going to fight for at least that. Here's a pic of the civic...


Blog sig Beth

No comments: