Monday, May 5, 2008

IAN IS 10 WEEKS OLD!!!

I can't believe it's been 10 weeks since my little guy arrived into my world. He's definitely developing his own little personality and boy does he have a temper. The temper only shows when it's time for bed. Other than that, he's a very happy baby. He's even sleeping thru the night (finally). Last night he went to bed around 11pm and slept until 9:30am! I just hope the good sleep continues. I definitely need some good nights of rest. The down side of him being 10 weeks is that it means that I have to return to work soon. Next Wednesday to be exact. I'm not looking forward to it. I don't know how I'm going to leave him for 10 hours at a time. I'll probably cry my first night back. Here are some pics that I took today. He's definitely getting used to a camera in his face...





Blog sig Beth

1 comment:

Count Your Blessings said...

He has the most precious little expressions on his face! I will send you some pics of Kaitlyn when she was that young - I definitely see some resemblances! I save all the pics you post now - Ian has his own folder on my computer... I am sooo happy you got that new camera! :)