Monday, May 12, 2008

OUR WONDERFUL WEEKEND

My last weekend of no work was great!! It started on Thursday when Gary got called off work due to low census...usually this isn't a good thing, but it was a bonus day on a weekend when I wanted to spend as much time as I could with my family. Friday was a lazy day. We did nothing until Tyler came home from school. I love those kinds of days. When Ty got home we went out to dinner at Pizza Hut then headed to Wal-Mart to find me a bookcase. I have so many books that were just piling up everywhere I figured it was time to invest in one. I finally have some organization. Saturday Tyler had another soccer game. His team lost (again) but they are finally starting to work together as a team. I think Tyler even had an assist on their only goal. After the game we came home and packed up to head to camp. I love our camp! When we are up there I am so relaxed. The camper was definitely one of our best investments. Gary even bought me my mothers day gifts a day early...I got a nice case for my wonderful camera and two memory cards for it. I can now store over 1000 pictures! Tyler has started hiding or acting goofy when he sees me with my camera. On Sunday we relaxed some more at camp and Gary took me out to dinner at our favorite restaurant in Lewistown. It's called Waterfront and they have wonderful food. The owner even came over and offered to make Tyler something that's not on the menu...I thought that was pretty cool. Unfortunately our weekend had to come to an end and we're home and back to reality. We did enjoy the survivor finale tonight. Wow...what a shocker. We really thought Amanda had it in the bag. Tomorrow it's time to clean the house and on Wednesday I go back to work...I can't believe my time off is over already. My poor little Ian's world is about to be turned upside down. I'm sure he'll adjust better than I will. Here's some pics from our weekend...

Ty in action at his soccer game

Our home away from home

Ty after successfully starting a campfire

How sweet is this?

With my boys on Mother's Day
Blog sig Beth

1 comment:

Count Your Blessings said...

I love seeing Tyler in action playing soccer! And your camper is awesome...I can see why you love it! This is the first pic I've seen of you and the boys - so sweet! :)