Tuesday, May 6, 2008

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

i love food
I thought I'd start a new weekly post where I share a recipe...food is a common ground for everyone! I'm not a huge fan of everyday cooking but I do enjoy making holiday meals, big family meals, dips, and salads. Here's my first recipe...

This comes from the kitchen of a past coworker. My family loves it!! They even
help me make it!

Artichoke Dip...

1 can (14oz) artichoke hearts
-----drained and cut into pieces (I use my Pampered Chef chopper)
1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese (fresh really is better)
8oz cream cheese (room temp)
1/2 cup mayo
1/2 tsp. dried dill
1 large garlic clove (process until minced)

Mix all ingredients together well (I use my stand mixer)
Bake in preheated 400 degree oven for 15 minutes

I serve this with tortilla chips or bread...it's great with both.

ENJOY!!!
Blog sig Beth

2 comments:

Count Your Blessings said...

Ooohhh, that sounds yummy! And I love your idea of posting a new recipe each week. Its fun to create themes for certain days and stuff. Let me know if you ever want to 'borrow' any ideas from my blog like Ten on Tuesday or whatever!!

Elizabeth said...

I wish I was that creative to come up with 10 things for Tuesdays...that's why I came up with the recipe idea...The only thinking I have to do is figuring out what recipe I want to post. :)