Monday, May 5, 2008

PICTURES!!!

Here are some pictures from my new camera that I took this weekend!!! This is my first attempt at editing pics so they might not be as good as they could be. Have I mentioned that I love this camera???

Tyler in action at his soccer game


Ian "enjoying" Ty's soccer game (i figured out the black and white on the camera!!)


This is how Gary and Ty relax (...and Tyler won!!)


Tyler made this and put it up last year and this year there's a bird living in it!


My boys at the park



Blog sig Beth

1 comment:

Count Your Blessings said...

Those pictures are awesome - its amazing the quality that comes from that camera! Even when you crop and enlarge, they still look crisp and clear! :) And of course, having such adorable 'subjects' for your photos doesnt hurt!