Monday, May 19, 2008

5 NIGHTS DOWN...2 TO GO!!!

I've almost made it thru my first week back to work and it's been tough. I've cried everyday at somepoint and all I think about at night are my kids. I'm hoping that this gets easier as I'm back longer. My goal is to get my bills paid off in the next six months and be able to cut my hours back. I think I'll be alot happier then. I think my husband thinks I'm nuts with the way I've been acting...crying over any little thing.
Being back to work has also made my life crazier than ever. I'm trying to balance Ian's routine, Tyler's soccer schedule, Tyler's school work, my sleep, a life with my husband, and work all at the same time. It's not working. I've decided that I'd rather just lose sleep than disrupt their lives...so I'm tired most of the time. Oh well...I'll catch up on sleep in another life :)
I was able to spend some time with Tyler on Saturday...just the two of us. Well, it was at his soccer game so the only time I got with him one on one was on the way there and on the way home. But hey, it's something. I love watching him play soccer. He takes the game so seriously and truely loves it. It's probably because he's been playing since he was 5 years old...god was he cute in his little uniform then. His team didn't win but they did tie. This is an improvement. He has one more game left for the season...cross your fingers that they win that one. Here are some pics of him in action...(again with my new camera...I love that thing!!)




Blog sig Beth

No comments: