Thursday, May 15, 2008

BACK TO WORK

After three months off and many tears it was time for me to go back to work. It was awful leaving my boys. Luckily, I have my mom to watch the kids when Gary and I both work. Thank god I don't have to put my baby in daycare. I think I cried for the entire two days leading up to this awful reality. The good news is that I survived...and so did my kids. Unfortunately, Ian didn't want to go to bed so my mom got very little sleep...I just hope it gets easier for her. It was really hard adjusting to being back at work. All I kept thinking about were my kids. Six more nights to go then I get a week off. I'm already counting down. Time to get Ty up for school then it's off to bed for me...well, at least until Ian gets up...I just want to give him a big hug and a kiss...I missed them both soooo much.
Blog sig Beth

No comments: