Tuesday, May 13, 2008

MY BOYS

I'm sure everyone has figured out already that my boys are my life. Every little thing they do puts a smile on my face...well Tyler is a typical 10 year old so not everything he does makes me smile :) My guys are growing up too fast. Tyler only has about another month left in elementary school...I can't believe he'll be a middle school kid next year...and Ian is 11 weeks old today. Where does the time go? Luckily, with my new camera (let me mention again that I love this camera; everyone should have one)...I'm able to document their lives well. They are probably ready to take the camera from me and hide it but one day they'll appreciate all the pictures. Here's a few more that I snapped.

My boys' daddy...

Ian's brown eyes...and check out those eyelashes

My sleepy family




Blog sig Beth

1 comment:

Count Your Blessings said...

So sweet! I love the sleeping pics - and the kids cant run away from the camera that way...heehee :)