Monday, May 5, 2008

MILESTONES FOR IAN

My baby boy is getting too big too fast! He's starting to do things that are wonderful...but then again it just means that he's growing...too fast. This weekend he had four milestones...ok, so it's not like he's walking or anything, but every little thing is a big deal to me. First there is his smile. It still melts my heart everytime. He now smiles back at me when I smile at him or talk to him. Second, he is starting to find his voice. He squealed at me and then looked at me as if trying to figure out what he did...then he smiled. Third, his daddy taught him how to hold and shake a rattle. Didn't take him long to figure that one out. I think he likes making noise. And last, he went to the park for the first time and "played" in the swing...and loved it. Ok, he was asleep within about ten minutes, but that meant that he liked it; right? :) So many new things in just a few days...I wish I could just freeze time and keep him little.







Blog sig Beth

1 comment:

Count Your Blessings said...

HOLY Big Boy! You are not kidding about him growing too fast. I know its all good things that are happening, but especially on Kaitlyns birthday, I am feeling a bit sentimental about how fast it really does go :( He is definitely one handsome little guy!! :)