Wednesday, May 28, 2008

FREE MOVIES!!!

I "borrowed" this from my sister in laws blog (she finds the coolest things). I hope she doesn't mind that I'm using this (I doubt she will). I just thought that this was worth sharing. Who doesn't like free stuff?

When school's out, kids around the country visit selected Regal theatres for the Free Family Film Festival. It's a fun-filled nine weeks of movies for kids and parents. Selected G & PG movies start at 10AM each Tuesday and Wednesday during the festival. First-come, first-served seating is limited to theatre capacity. The Free Family Film Festival is safe, lots of fun and a great way for kids to spend a weekday morning in the summer. (taken from the Regal Cinema website).

Here's the website..check it out...
www.regmovies.com/nowshowing/familyfilmfestivalschedule.aspx?state=PA
Blog sig Beth

No comments: