Tuesday, July 29, 2008

OUR NEW JERSEY VISIT

I'm finally getting around to posting about our wonderful visit to see our family. We finally were able to get our schedules coordinated with Gary's brother to spend some time together. We went out on a Sunday (after they got back from a loooong weekend of camping) and stayed until Tuesday. We had so much that we wanted to do but of course the few days we had went so fast that alot of it didn't get accomplished. On Sunday when we arrived they were all waiting outside for us...Kim wanted to take Ian before anyone else could get to him...and of course I gladly gave him to her to spoil. We visited for awhile on Sunday and during this time Tim brought in a baby bunny their cat was "playing" with outside. Kim and I ran to the store and she got some goats milk to feed the little guy. They fed it until it uh...well it "ran away" at the end of our visit. Anyway, after we visited we got down to business making candy...well ok I made candy and everyone else was wonderful taste testers. I, we, made chocolate covered strawberries, chocolate covered pretzels and chocolate covered mini oreo's...all yummy treats. On Monday we headed off to the beach for some fun. The kids had a blast. Even Ian loves the beach, well the sand. Monday night we all went out and enjoyed a wonderful dinner at Fridays. The best part of this was that kids eat free there on Mondays. Monday evening Kim and I got to visit for awhile when I was trying to put Ian to bed and Gary and Tim had some time with the kids. Tuesday came way to fast and it was about time to leave. We enjoyed some final moments together over lunch (wings!!!) then had to say goodbye. We truely did have a wonderful time and I can't wait until they come to our place at the end of August. Of course we, well Kim, took lots of pictures and I've uploaded them into my smugmug account (my newest addiction, thanks Kim). Click here to see the pictures of our trip.

Blog sig Beth

1 comment:

Count Your Blessings said...

That was so much fun looking at those pics! I feel like I got to re-live our time together :) Dont you love smugmug?!?!