Thursday, July 3, 2008

BOATING FUN (well for some)

Yesterday we took our boat out for the first time this year. This is one of Gary and Tyler's favorite ways to waste an afternoon. For me, well, I could take it or leave it. I probably won't go back out again this year. It was nice to be able to spend the day with my family after a long week of work. We went to Blue Marsh Lake (click here for a link to see some info) and took advantage of the beautiful weather. Here are some pics from our day

Our Boat...we got it last year at the boat show. It's a 2006 (I think) Azure (click here for a link to Azure's website)


My boys enjoying their day...






Ian didn't really seem to mind the day on the boat...well he didn't like the life jacket much. We actually started out with a real nice and fancy one on him...it swallowed him up. We ended up changing to a cheap orange one later in the day. Here's a shot of him in his original life jacket...he was so freaking cute...


Here he is sitting like a big boy in daddy's truck at the end of the day. Ian and I were waiting on Gary and Tyler to get everything packed up.


So if nothing else, I enjoyed seeing Ian look adorable (as usual) and Tyler enjoying himself.
Blog sig Beth

No comments: