Tuesday, July 8, 2008

BUSY BUSY LIFE

It seems like life has been so crazy around here lately. Nothing major...just the typical no time for anything extra...like blogging. So since someone (won't mention any names) has been getting on me about needing an update...here you go Kim. :)

On July 4th we had a small picnic with a few friends that we haven't seen in forever and a neighbor that never seems to be home. It was so nice to just be able to relax and have a cookout...I just wish the weather would have been nicer...it rained ALL day! Here's a few pics from our day

My Little July 4th Monster...


One of my very best friends who lives too far away...


Our friend Nicole playing with Ian (he LOVED all the attention he got)...


We headed up to camp on Saturday which was soooo wonderful. I just realized that I talk alot about camp...here's a link to our camp's website. Sorry no pics from the weekend. We relaxed, I read, Gary and Ty cleaned the camper, Ty wiped out on his bike...it was a fun and relaxing weekend.

We came home on Monday so that I could watch my niece, Elle. I couldn't wait to see her and have her all to myself for a little. I think I kept her for about 2 hours and I loved every minute of it. I wish I could say that Ian loved it too. He was soooo jealous! I didn't know that it was possible for a little one to express jealousy but he did. Elle made me realize that Ian is a wild man...she is so calm and delicate and he just yells and wants to be heard. I did manage to get some good pics of her and my boys...

Look she's bashful...


Ian is trying to watch her...she's in HIS swing...


Look at them "playing"...


Happy Elle...


All the kids...


So that bring us to today. My boys both had Dr's appointments for physicals. Tyler's 10 year and Ian's 4 month. Both boys checked out great. Tyler weighs 64 pounds and is 4 fee 6 inches tall. Ian weighs 15 pounds and is 26.5 inches long. I can't believe how my boys are growing! Tyler lucked out with no shots but my poor Ian needed 4. He did really well this time. Of course he screamed at first. He took a small nap and woke up happy. He started to get a little cranky this evening so he just went to bed early...not too bad for all the "trauma" he suffered today.

Now it's late and time for me to get some sleep...well, ok...I'll talk some more to my sister in law and then read a bit then i'll get some sleep. Tomorrow it's back to work...never any fun.

Blog sig Beth

1 comment:

Count Your Blessings said...

Love it!! And seeing Ian and Elle next to each other - reminds me of the good ole days! ;)