Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I'M GONNA COMPLAIN

I know everyone is sick and tired of gas prices...but I'm not really gonna complain about the increasing cost...instead I have another complaint. While camping this past weekend we were out running around and decided to stop and get gas...the sign said $3.95...so we thought....wow that's good...might as well get while we're here. So Gary slides his card thru, hits credit, and bam...it's $4.05. We then found out from another customer that the prices on the sign are "cash" prices...if you use your credit card it is ten cents more. How ridiculous is that? Now I'm sitting here watching the news and apparently this is happening all over the place. How do you get around this if you only have a card to swipe and don't carry cash? It's easy...hit debit instead of credit when you swipe your bank card. I can't believe gas prices have come to this!!

Blog sig Beth

No comments: