Tuesday, January 20, 2009

OUR DAY IN BALTIMORE...

We finally got the boys to the Baltimore Aquarium! We have been wanting to do this for some time but just never seemed to have a free moment. It was definitely a refreshing break to get away. We started our day with a yummy lunch at J. Paul's, then walked around the shopping area, grabbed some coffee and hot chocolate from Starbucks then headed to the Aquarium.
The Aquarium was definitely the highlight of the day and the reason for our trip. Tyler was fascinated with the sharks, stingrays and turtles. Ian was just amazed with everything...especially the fish swimming around. I think he wanted to catch one.
I have uploaded my pics of the day to my smug mug account. Click on the word smugmug to view all of our Baltimore pics...
Here are a few pics that I enjoyed...
Check out the amazing colors of the fish...




My boys playing before we went to the aquarium


Ian checking out the fish...


Tyler enjoying the aquarium


Blog sig Beth

No comments: