Monday, January 19, 2009

HOLIDAY PICS (finally)!

The Christmas season was definitely crazy for us this year! I'll start from the first Christmas party and move forward...

The weekend before Christmas we had my mom's side of the family at my house. Every year we all get together at someone's house and for some reason I thought volunteering up our house was a good idea. One thing I learned from this is that we need a bigger house before I volunteer for any major family get togethers again. Here are a few pics from the day....(sorry it's not many. for some reason I didn't take many pics this day and Tyler must have been hiding from the camera because I have no pics of him from the day)

My niece Elle (peanut)


My little cousin Madison


Ian eating, I mean opening a gift...


Onto Christmas Day! I must say that Santa definitely spoiled our kids this year! Tyler enjoyed all of his video games with his favorite being guitar hero and Ian didn't quite know what to make of everything. Both boys had quite a day. Christmas morning was spent at our house (which I had to wake them both up at 10am) then it was off to our cousin Sue's for some more spoiling then off to my parents where they are reminded how much they are spoiled...I mean loved...enjoy the pics...(Tyler must have been hiding from the camera again at my parents house...I gotta start paying more attention and get at least one pic of him)...

Our tree Christmas morning...you can't really see how many gifts were under the tree but next year I'm telling Santa to take it easy...


Ian enjoying his "Cars" chair...


Tyler among the "mess"...


Ian checking things out...


Ian in his Christmas sweater at my parent's house...


Elle...


Toys from Nanny and Pappy!


The day after New Years Gary's brother and his family came for a visit...more guests at our too small house. We had a blast! I just wish we got to see them more often. Gary, Tim and Tyler act like 3 big kids and Ian just enjoys having the girls to play with (with 4 cousins there is always someone around)...and Kim and I just enjoy having someone to have adult conversation with...if you knew our husbands you'd understand :) Highlights of the visit included a movie out for Kim and I, Hershey Chocolate World for all of us, a dinner of wonderful wings, the shooting range for Ty, Gary and Tim and of course another Christmas celebration.

All the kids enjoying more Christmas gifts...


Ian checking out a gift from Aunt Kim and Uncle Tim...


Tyler showing off his gift from Kim and Tim...


Enjoying Chocolate World...


This is how happy a milk shake makes him...


Enjoying their milkshakes / ice cream...


Tyler and the girls at the end of our Chocolate World Visit...


Christmas tree at Chocolate World...


Tyler and Morgan...


Everybody get Tyler!


That about wraps up our Christmas festivities...we did have Gary's parents here the Sunday after New Years...that day just included alot of food (and some booze to keep me sane) and more presents. Our house has seemed incredibly quiet since everyone left and thank god I got all the toys put away...well kind of. Hope you had a wonderful holiday season!
Blog sig Beth

1 comment:

Count Your Blessings said...

Nice update, I gotta get busy on my blog, huh?!