Friday, January 9, 2009

BIG NEWS...HUGE NEWS!

IAN TOOK HIS FIRST STEPS!
Ok, so he's not going to be winning any 50 yard dashes anytime soon but he did it...he took 4 steps without assistance! The wonderful event took place on this past Wednesday (January 7th). Then he took a few more steps off and on again. Problem is that he thinks it's hysterical...probably doesn't help that Gary and I are giggling the whole time. Anyway, after he starts laughing he just kind of plops down. Crawling is still his preferred method of transportation but I'm so excited that he's started taking steps. I really hope he's walking by his first birthday which is next month. (I better get to planning the party) Tyler was already running thru my house at this age so I'm getting a little anxious for Ian to start zipping around. Just thought I'd share the good news!

Blog sig Beth

1 comment:

Count Your Blessings said...

Way to Go IAN! I cant wait to see the little guy in action next month! :)