Saturday, August 23, 2008

MIDDLE SCHOOL ORIENTATION

I've realized that I cannot delay the inevitible...Tyler is going to middle school next week. I'm depressed...he seems to not really care. I took Tyler to his orientation on Thursday night. Walking into the middle school with him felt so strange. My baby cannot be growing up! The highlight of orientation for Tyler was finding his assigned locker...I guess it's the little things that will always excite him. I had to laugh at this one... earlier during the day on Thursday Tyler and I headed up to the school to find out which homeroom he was in. While there a gentleman came out of the school and said hi to all the kids. I told Ty that it was the one gym teacher and the teacher's name. Ty asked me how I knew this. I explained to him that that teacher was there when I was in middle school there...Ty's response..."that just means he's old". I guess I have now reached the point of old in my childs eyes. So now it's off to get some school supplies; binder, notebooks, pencils...who knows what else... FIFTH GRADE HERE COMES TYLER!

Blog sig Beth

1 comment:

Count Your Blessings said...

Aw... I cant wait to hear the stories from Tyler's first year in middle school!! :)