Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'M SLACKING

Sorry that I've been a bit lazy with my updates lately...life is just crazy around here. I never did get around to my wedding and honeymoon adventures of a year ago that I wanted to post last week...maybe I'll try that this week. So here's what's been going on around here lately...My cheerleading is in full swing...have I mentioned that I'm director of the cheerleading at the local youth league? I truely love doing this. I love the fact that I'm able to give back to the youth league that gave me so much growing up. I'm responsible for about 115 girls (which is 7 cheerleading squads)...luckily I have wonderful coaches that help to make my job easier! Tyler started soccer yesterday. He's again on a travel team which is so much better than the local rec team. Ty actually volunteered to play goalie! That takes me back to when he was 5 years old and playing soccer for the first time...all he ever wanted to do was be goalie. (hmmm, I'll have to try to find some old pics of this...he was so freaking cute). Tyler is also preparing to start middle school. School starts in 14 days and I'm so not ready for it. Ian is keeping us amused as always. He's figured out that he can get places by rolling...which is cute but makes him even more of a handful. He also figured out how to blow raspberries...again very cute...until you're feeding him. Ian can be quite the messy eater now. So in between sports, work, kids,...I haven't had much time to keep up on here. After work this week I'll try to be a little more on top of updates. Check back for more pics soon...I promise I have some to post.
Blog sig Beth

No comments: