Monday, August 4, 2008

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S BEEN A YEAR!!!

Well, it's official...Gary and I have been married for 1 year!!! I can't believe how fast this past year has gone! I guess it's true that time flies when you're having fun. I'm going to try to do some updates this week featuring our wedding events of a year ago. The music you're listening to (if you have your sound on) is music that is and always will be special to me. "Keep Holding On" was our first dance, "My Wish" was our wedding party song, "Bless the Broken Road" was sung at our wedding by my cousin, "My Little Girl" was the song I danced to with my dad, and "Lost In This Moment" was the last song we danced to that night.
For now, here's a pic of us on our happy day...



Blog sig Beth

1 comment:

Count Your Blessings said...

I love that music - and can see how it would make you emotional! And Happy 1st Anniversary :)