Tuesday, August 26, 2008

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN...

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

I can't believe that summer is over...well not officially but for Tyler it is. With tears in my eyes, I sent him off to the world of middle school this morning. I'm so nervous for him...awful thoughts of him getting lost or getting on the wrong bus (or no bus...trust me, this could and has happened) after school keep running thru my head. I'm sure he'll be fine...he wasn't nervous at all. I'll just feel so much better when he's home today and tells me that his day was "ok" (that's his usual answer after school). Here are some pictures of my "baby" headed off to his first day of 5th grade...

relaxing before he has to go...


ready to head out the door...(i miss him already)...


Blog sig Beth

1 comment:

Count Your Blessings said...

Aw that post brought tears to my eyes. I can kind of relate... each Fall as school begins is very emotional for me. But Tyler will do well :)