Saturday, October 4, 2008

FROM THIS MOMENT...

Congratulations to my cousin Stephanie and her husband Jason! After much planning today was finally their big day...THEY GOT MARRIED! I'm so happy for the both of them. They deserve every happiness life has to offer! My words of advice for the happy couple... life may not always lead you on the easiest path...just always remember your love for one another. Do not let a day go by without saying 'I love you' to each other . "from this moment, you have been blessed" Enjoy the married life!

Here are some pics from their happy day. I'm still in the process of editing all 323 pictures that I took (I love my camera), so check back for more pictures thru the week.

From rehersal...the last pic of them before they're Mr. and Mrs.


Tyler and Kaela...(Groomsman and Bridesmaid)


Tonya and Jeramie...(Matron of Honor and Best Man)


The Bride relaxing...


The Groom and the couple's beautiful daughter...


Mr. and Mrs. Jason Druckemiller...


The rings...


Cake Kisses..


One last picture of the happy couple at the end of a long day...


Steph and Jason, always remember this...


Blog sig Beth

No comments: