Tuesday, September 30, 2008

CHECK UP TIME!

Little Ian had a Dr's appointment today. The monster is doing well...he weighed in at a hefty 19.6 pounds and was 27 and three quarters inches long. This put him in the 65th percentile for weight and the 75th percentile for his length. Ian, as always, amused the little old ladies in the waiting room, the nurse and even Dr. B. Then it was time for the shots...ugh...I dread this everytime. Amazingly, Ian only fussed for a few seconds during the 3 shots. Afterwards, I picked him up and he smiled at the nurse...seriously I think my kid has issues. Now he's resting comfortably in his bed...I'm hoping he takes a nice looonnngggg nap!

Blog sig Beth

1 comment:

Count Your Blessings said...

That is one BIG boy you have there! But so glad that he's doing well and so happy (at least for the dr and nurses, heehee!)