Friday, October 17, 2008

WAY TO GO TYLER!

The first marking period of Tyler's fifth grade year has come and went! Of course that means it's report card time! Last night I had my conference with one of his teachers and I got the usual: Tyler is a wonderful, independent, very reliable student. My fears of his middle school experience have been put to rest. Here's his grades for the first 6 weeks of school...

Language Arts.....93
Social Studies....94
Mathematics.......97
Science.......100 (this teacher said he was well prepared and participates often)
Reading...........96 (this teacher said he participates often)
Gym / Health......97
Band..............90 (he plays the trumpet)


I can't forget to mention that Tyler made FIRST HONORS!
Blog sig Beth

1 comment:

Count Your Blessings said...

Way to go Tyler!! That is one awesome report card! :)