Wednesday, February 25, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!

Yep that's right...to us...my baby boy and I are celebrating our birthdays today! I can't believe that Ian is one year old! (I'm not telling how old I am, sorry) Where did this past year go? All I do know is that this little boy has blessed my life in so many ways and I love him more than words can describe. He has gone from sweet and precious little baby to a complete handful of a toddler in such a short amount of time. Ian is definitely the center of attention at our house and he knows it. I love watching him go thru each phase and milestone that children go thru...from the first time he smiled, the first time he sat up, the first time he crawled to now watching him run thru the house. Here's to another wonderful year for my beautiful little boy... "happy birthday guppie! mommy loves you with all my heart!"

Ian Blake one year ago...


Ian going home from the hospital...


Ian today...




Blog sig Beth

1 comment:

Count Your Blessings said...

Adorable! Did I ever send you the pics I took during our visit last March? So precious...
Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to both of you! :)