Friday, February 27, 2009

ANOTHER BOOK REVIEW

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

What its about (taken from amazon.com): Bella Swan's move to Forks, a small, perpetually rainy town in Washington, could have been the most boring move she ever made. But once she meets the mysterious and alluring Edward Cullen, Bella's life takes a thrilling and terrifying turn. Up until now, Edward has managed to keep his vampire identity a secret in the small community he lives in, but now nobody is safe, especially Bella, the person Edward holds most dear.

Deeply romantic and extraordinarily suspenseful, Twilight captures the struggle between defying our instincts and satisfying our desires. This is a love story with bite.

What I thought: I read this book after being very hesitant about it...I don't do vampire stories...but, after much persuasion from my sister in law and hearing people rave about it I had to see what the hype was all about. I'm so glad I decided to take the plunge! This book was amazing! It was definitely not what I was expecting. I'm now hooked on this series...can't get to the next book fast enough. I don't want to give anything away so all I'm going to say is that this book is a must read...even if you don't do vampire stories!

Blog sig Beth

1 comment:

Count Your Blessings said...

I'm glad you liked it - I felt the same way, I was so hesitant, but after reading Twilight, I was hooked too! :) Let's read the last one together.