Friday, November 21, 2008

FOOD FOR THOUGHT


This recipe comes from the kitchen of another blogger. I often read other people's blogs just out of curiosity and I have started finding recipes. So if you find me "blog stalking" you...don't worry...I'm just looking for food ideas ;)
I made this chicken dish and it really was wonderful!...Enjoy!
Click here to check out the blog that I "borrowed" this recipe from

Jenny's Crock Pot Chicken

(Have no idea who Jenny is - but it sure is good chicken!) :0)


8 boneless chicken breasts
2 TBSP melted butter
1 envelope Italian salad dressing dry mix

Place chicken in crock pot. Shake the Italian dressing on the chicken and pour melted butter over. Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours.

Mix together:
1 large can cream of mushroom soup
1 8oz. package of cream cheese - cut in small chunks
1/2 cup of apple juice
1 TBSP chopped onion

Mix these ingredients and pour over the chicken. Cook another 30-40 minutes more and serve over rice or noodles. Delicious!

Blog sig Beth

No comments: