Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A MAGICAL VACATION!!!

Can you guess where we were?????

Ok, I'll give you a few hints...





Figure it out? Well if not, then you need to get out more! WE WERE IN DISNEY WORLD!!! WE MET MICKEY!!!Yes folks, the HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH was our home away from home for too short of a time.

We dined with MICKEY, MINNEY, DONALD, GOOFEY, POOH, TIGGER, EEYORE AND PIGLET! We enjoyed all four of the DISNEY PARKS!...MAGIC KINGDOM WAS MY FAVORITE!!! Did you know that they do a whole production in the mornings before opening the Magic Kingdom? Seriously, it's worth going early to see it!

Let's do a day to day recap...over the next week or so I'll try to post pictures daily of our vacation. Keep checking back for updates!

Day 1...
Our trip to the airport was uneventful. The plane ride was even uneventful (thank goodness). The boys even did well on the plane...plenty of snacks always keep kids happy!










I almost forgot to mention one important thing...we flew out on my big guy's 12th birthday!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER!!! We celebraterd Tyler all week long!!!!

We got to the resort quite late that night...about 10pm and were definitely ready for bed. One nice thing was the weather was BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Early the next morning we had breakfast (bright and early...I feel the need to repeat how early it really since we had VERY little sleep) with Mickey, Minney, Goofy and Pluto at "Chef Mickey's". I HIGHLY reccomend this place if you happen to be in Disney! The service was great, the food was AMAZING and the characters make each kid feel so special! ...They even brought Tyler a "birthday cupcake"! It was just a wonderful experience!

Well, it's late and I've rambled on long enough. I'll start my next post with pics from Chef Mickey's! I'll post again soon, promise!

Blog sig Beth

2 comments:

Count Your Blessings said...

We loved Chef Mickey's too - I just love Disney in every way - glad to hear you guys love it now too!! :)

Heather said...

Hi I’m Heather! Please email me when you get a chance! HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com